Hour Eyes - Quility and Service

Alexandria, Virginia 0 comments

The Mount Vernon store does not honor returns on glasses that are not helping the costumer. These are transition and coated with a product that requires continuous cleaning.

They are made to block the light by turning dark. Too dark. I can not see into shadows during the day. This has become a driving hazard.

I went into this store with a complaint after a bad experience and was not honored in a professional manor. I am stuck with these expensive, unsafe glasses they will not exchange. I will not continue any business with this company again.

The staff made an issue out of the bi product of a solution. They used this as leverage that clouded the true issue, this product is not safe for driving.

Review about: Transitions.

Hour Eyes - High pressure sales no customer service

Cleveland, Ohio 0 comments

I have spent several hundred dollars on two pair of glasses and a years supply of contacts. When my contacts did not come in I had to ask for another pair of trials which they acted as though I was steeling, then when my glasses finally came in the lens kept falling out.

I went back and waited and waited for assistance, a young black woman was busy on her cell phone and completely ignored me when I approached the desk. After she was finished I explained my problem with the glasses I had purchased she tried to sell me a protection plan (more money!) I tried to explain that I had just purchased these and expected her to fix the problem and stand behind their merchandise she was rude abrupt and very abrasive, she was attempting to make me feel as though I was trying to defraud the company or something, she left me standing there feeling like a fool as she stormed into their lab and proceeded to talk about me loud enough that I could hear!. I asked to speak with the manager and she told me he was gone and that she is the manager now. If this is how HOUR EYES thinks a manager should treat customers its no wonder that this store had so many poor reviews before.

I can tell you that Amber who was poorly groomed chipped nail polish and filthy hair and dressed in rumpled dirty clothing has no business being a manager in any profession let alone medical office, she is far too immature and not at all concerned with the customers opinion or needs.

The doctors are excellent but do not purchase your eye glasses or contacts from these people they do not stand behind their merchandise and I have never gotten my contacts as promised. Customer service is deplorable and merchandise is substandard your lenses will fall out for no reason!

Hour Eyes Took $300 and Never Returned Glasses

Washington, District Of Columbia 0 comments

On June 15, 2012 my husband and I took his sunglasses in to Hour Eyes in Pentagon City, Virginia, for new prescription lenses. We paid $300.

As of today, July 17, 2012 they have not returned the glasses. I can only assume they are lost at this point, and no one will take responsibility. My calls go unanswered; my emails are ignored. No one at the store or corporate headquarters will admit the truth.

My only option at this point is to sue them for the $500 they have taken from us - the $300 they charged for the lenses and the $200 it will take to replace the sunglasses. It is sad that in this economy, people like this continue to be employed when there are good, decent people out there who deserve to work.

Hour Eyes can't get my order right

Spotsylvania, Virginia 0 comments

Hour Eyes my foot. It's been two and a half months and four trips to the Pentagon City, VA location since my initial eye exam and I still don't have my glasses.

First, they messed up my prescription (it was way too strong), then they canceled my order (even though it had already been paid for) and now my lens is on backorder.

To make matters worse, they weren't even proactive about things; I had to keep calling or going in to the store to figure out what was going on. I will never use their services again.

Hour Eyes - Hour Glasses Sterling, Va DONT Go There

Radford, Virginia 1 comment

Bought 2 glasses in Sept, Noticed film over them, they said it is because they are the highest quality lens and it is protecting the lens. dec stone fell of sunglasses, they replaced but were not happy about doing so.

Feb scotches start showing up on glasses. They say they had a malfunctioning machine they will make news ones. Called them 3 times to make sure there were 2 lens. Went to have them put in and only one lens.

Their glasses even the best quality are bad.

Do not buy their glasses. My last glasses were from a different store and lasted 4 years.

Comments

The Hour Eye is laurel Maryland 20707 is a rip off I paid extra money to buy high quality lenses and now on e lense start cracking and have the film removing the other lense is fine. I was told you don't have insurance on it and have to pay $199, my foot.

They are cheaters. Why the lense is cracking I have less than a year.

Don't but form any Hour Eye. Buy the over the counter glasses from WalMart it be better than Hour EYE.

Hour Eyes - Good for nothing their Glasses

Washington, District Of Columbia 0 comments

RIP-OFF!!! RIP-OFF!!! I ordered prescription glass (their Top quality) - top of the line. It causes pain to my eyes. The told me they made a mistake according to the prescription, and will correct. The corrected glass has the same problem, but now the are not willing to accept their deficiancies. The Tech asked me to get another prescription. They are not willing to check it out by a professional.

Prescription Glass buyers -- Beware of Hour Eyes. It cost me for my glass $548.00. and not able to use.

Hour Eyes a Total ineffeciant place and RIP-OFF Place.

Review about: Prescription Eyeglasses.

Hour Eyes - Pushy associate at houreyes

Springfield, Virginia 0 comments

I visited the houreyes location in alexandria, va. I felt the associate was too pushy.

It was as if he was giving me the high priced glasses. The name of the store is also misleading. It seemed that I would have to wait ten days for my glasses. I had a simple prescription.

Then there was so many add ons. It sounded as if he was attempting to sell from a memorized script.

I guess what really bothered bothered me was when I was looking at 60.00 range glasses he would hand me 150.00 glasses. I hate pushy salesmen.

HOUR EYES - worst service ever

Lakewood, Colorado 0 comments

We were informed by Hour Eyes that our insurance was in their network, and that was a lie. They were out of network.

We had to pay out of pocket for the check up and the glasses, which we still haven't received even after 3 months. On contacting them, we were informed that the glasses cannot be made and that we can get a refund for the glasses. No other provider will even look at their prescription and their corporate office has still not refunded the amout to our insurance to we can go some place else.

Worst service we have ever recived. Stay away if you want your glasses.

Review about: Glasses.

Hour Eyes - Houreyes, Manassas Glasses not in a hour

Washington, District Of Columbia 0 comments

Yes I am Complaining about your manassas store!

My adventure with your Manassas Store Started Feb. 20, 2011, My girlfriend and I arrived at the store at the time they were to open 12 noon on Sunday.

The store was still closed so we ran a few errands and came back to the store. Think the whole time I'd be leaving with a new pair of glasses by the end of the afternoon.

It took them 30 minutes to wait on me we sat down and the salesperson looked at my prescription and said there would be no problem getting those that day. I had picked out the frames I wanted, she told me all the options for my safety glass and driving glasses and how BOGO may not be my best option blab, blab.

They came up with a price of $ 533.93 for both pairs, I paid her cash $ 540.00, still thinking I was getting my glasses that day. On her return with my change then she tells me it will be 1 to 2 weeks before my glasses will be ready, they didn't have my prescription in stock for my normal glasses and how the safety glasses had to be done in a different lab so they could test them.

Beaten and now broke after 2 hours in the store, I conceded, she was going to call me as soon as they were ready. I never received a call the first week went by, I called, nope not ready, second week I call, "oh yea Mr. Brown they have been here for a week" I heard. This didn't make me happy to start with.

Returning to the store to pick up my glasses they were still setting the lenses when I showed up and asked if I could return in a hour this was funny to me, but I did, I want to see what a thousand dollars worth of glasses looked like.($533, was my BOGO price)

They were doing the final cleaning when I arrived back in the store, they had no side shields for my safety glasses, but they would call me as soon as they were in "about two weeks" I had to laugh out loud at that one.

I had used my driving glasses for about three days, but I was getting terrible headaches when I used them, I returned to the store, the technician said the lenses was damaged when they installed it, it would be "about two weeks before they could get it replaced", "Two Weeks" again!

The two weeks went by, no side shields for my safety glasses, no calls from the store, I returned to the store on March 21, 2011, guess what my glasses were not ready, I told them fine, I would like a refund you have 30 day money back guarantee.

Guess what everyone disappeared with my last copy of my receipt and I was standing there for and hour waiting for someone to respond to my request. When they did return what would you know it would be just be another hour and my driving glasses would be ready,

They were setting the lenses as she spoke, I had to laugh out loud again, they had told me they didn't do the fish-wire lenses in the store just two weeks earlier and that why it would be two weeks before they were ready.

I explained, I didn't get my glasses in a hour or two weeks or even three weeks no not even in 4 weeks, so the best they could do for me was to refund my money and let us not do business together any more!

The girl disappeared again for 30 minutes this time, came back with a receipt and explained that there would be a corp. check coming to me with my full refund in about (can you guess how long?) "two weeks!"

LOL it was because I made it so difficult by paying cash. Now I am looking for my refund maybe by Friday.

Hour Eyes - HourEyes Drs of Optometry

Springfield, Virginia 0 comments

HourEyes over charge you, HUSTLERS, charge 2 transactions to cover up and confuse the overbilling. Never provide the advertised deal or savings.

Inflate price when you have insurance. For example never tell you they are going to charge you $108 per lens per eye for glasses. Then another $70 for the antireflective coating. Then charge you full price for the 50% off frames because you have insurance.

Tell you you are saving money, but charge your insurance $209, you 2 charges $398 and $220. Two receipts - free eye exam that was for glasses only - YOU CANNOT BUY GLASSES there for the advertised PRICE - do NOT walk in the door. IGNORE THE POSTERS!

They over charge for EVERYONE 4 contacts, when you mention it they lower the price you have to catch all this as they HUSTLE you at check out. LEAVE!

Review about: Eye Glasses Contact Lens.